A genuine experience on the South East coast of Zanzibar. As you step into Indigo Beach Zanzibar, you will immediately feel that your holidays have started.
If we have an advice for you do not hesitate to live barefoot, this is how you will spend your holidays. Forget everything, free your mind and spirit !
The resort shows simplicity through the turquoise of the lagoon and the immaculate white sandy beach, planted with coconut palms close to the small fishermen village of Bwejuu.
With its whitewashed walls, marine blue roofs and cosy bungalows, Indigo Beach Zanzibar, merge with the landscape. The garden is planted with coconut palms, exotic trees and flowers. From the deck of the pool you’ll find a direct view on the lagoon, that spreads its colour less than 30m away.
- 6 romantic sea view bungalows with a private lounge, a private garden, and an outdoor bathroom
- 3 family bungalows (2 ocean View, 1 garden view) each with a private lounge area, one double room and one twin room, a private garden and an outdoor bathroom
- 10 traditional rooms with double bed or twin bed, with garden view and a typical swahili bathroom in our guest house
- 1 Restaurant overseeing the 12m in 5m pool
- Free Wi-Fi in dedicated areas
- Boutique (souvenirs, excursion desk and other products)